Monday, July 23, 2012

Welcome to my Quotable Blog!




GOOD DAY READERS!



FEEL FREE TO SHARE SOME QUOTES BECAUSE EVERY DAY, QUOTES ARE ADDED AND DON'T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE AND REGISTER IN MY SITE.

THANKS FOR VISITING AND PLEASE VISIT SOME TIME!

YOU CAN SEND / SUGGEST ME YOUR QUOTES AND BE FEATURED AS THE AUTHOR! JUST SIGN UP AND SEND THROUGH THE FORUM AND I'LL FEATURE YOU!
YOU ARE ALL VERY MUCH WELCOME TO SIGN IN AND RECOMMEND THIS BLOG TO ANYWHERE.




KNOW MORE ABOUT ME!


FEEL FREE TO SURF OVER MY QUOTABLE
QUOTES FROM DIFFERENT VIEWS OF SOURCES.
Seriously, I am planning so much about this blog and I am grateful for it because I have my inspiration in my life. Everybody needs someone to be inspire of when you do something you wouldn't know that you can do it. Like for example, I am trying to do things that I wanna do; it doesn't mean that I don't like to make this perfect, but, in my mind, thinking of someone you love, doing things you don't like, isn't that obvious that, that person inspires you? Let's face it. Everyone knows how important a love ones in our life to be. How important his/her role to be our inspiration. You'll notice that you don't want to have any errors when you're doing things that you do.
Surprisingly, I have no interest in creating articles before. But just because my husband inspired me of something that made me creative and we are struggling now for about a few months away with each other, long distance relationship (you know), how hard it is. While I am waiting for my baby to come out, I spent my time doing these stuffs and it made me crazy! It wasn't like this at first, but when you try to love your work? I'm sure you can make it through all the way to the top...
So for the readers, I am writing all of these blogs for you, NOT to impress, but to express how it feels to enjoy life and try to explore your talents and what's really inside of you.

My advice? SHOW IT! EXPRESS IT! FEEL IT! That's when you know how these quotes and abouts help you.


God Bless You Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment