Friday, June 15, 2012

QUOTES ABOUT LOVE


People like to express their feelings through quotations. They are about to show what they feel inside of them rather than showing it personally. Here are some quotes that I wrote since I was twelve. I wanted to share this to all of you, and learn something from me, even if my quotations are too childish, but these came from my heart, from the very first puppy love and last true love.

..........


Loving you is the best thing has ever happened into my life.

..........


No great love ever came, without great struggle.

..........


I don't want a perfect relationship; I just want someone who I can act silly with, someone who treats me well and loves being with me.

..........


Sometimes, you're just like loving a wall, the more you push yourself, the more you get hurt, but he still doesn't care.

..........


Never chase love, attention or affection. If it isn't given freely by another person, it isn't worth having.

..........


Usually, when something fragile fell, it breaks into pieces. But why is my life turned into whole when I fell in love with you.

..........


Love is greater than any mistakes we make. Love is sometimes hard work but it pays off. God spends people into your life to teach you something.

..........


I am in a mission, a mission to avoid you, to forget you, mission not to think of you... In short, MISSION IMPOSSIBLE :)

..........


Are you a religious person? Cause you might be the answer to my prayer.

..........


Love is like a Rubix Cube, there are countless numbers of wrong twists and turns, but when you get it right, it looks perfect no matter what way you look at it.

..........


Living without you is like living without air.

..........


If you were happy with the wrong one, just think how happy you will be when the right one comes.

..........


Being someone's first love may be great but to be their last is beyond perfect.

..........


I think the best time to say that you already found the right one, is when you stop for looking for more.

..........


When a girl says 'I'm done', it usually means 'fight for me'.

..........


The couples are 'meant to be' are the ones who goes everything that is meant to tear them apart and come out even stronger than before.

..........


It's nice when someone remembers the small details about you. Not because you keep reminding them, but because they care.

..........


It's really amazing how one song can change your mood, thoughts and emotions.

..........


God has perfect timing; never early, never late. It takes a little patience and it takes a lot of faith, but it's worth the wait.

..........


Love is when you sit beside someone doing nothing, yet you feel perfectly happy and alive.

..........


You shouldn't have to chase after someone. A person who appreciates and loves you will always walk with you.

..........


Love is when you want nothing from someone but to always be at their side in joy and sorrow, hardship and ease, best and worst.

..........


Being in a relationship is not about the labels or becoming official. It's about getting to know someone well enough to develop genuine feelings for them, and doing everything to make things work.

..........


When you love someone, show it, live it, prove it, and most of all, enjoy it.

..........


It's not about thinking you're perfect--because nobody is-- but knowing that you're worthy of being loved and accepted.

..........


You can't have a relationship without any fights, but you can make your relationship worth the fight.

..........


Falling in love with you is the second best thing in the world, finding you is the first.

..........


HAPPINESS is when you see your love ones happy with you, because of you.

..........


Relationships take time and effort, and the best way to spell love is T-I-M-E.

.........


Find someone who can change your life, not your relationship status.

..........


It is easy to love the person who always smiles, but it's nicer to love the unkind one, but you are the only one who makes this person smile.

..........


Just love, no hatred.

..........


I like your post, but I like you most!

..........


A man truly loves you when missing you is hobby, caring for you is his job, and loving you is his life.

..........


True Love isn't about being with the person every moment of every day, it's about loving them always even from a distance.

..........


You can lose your memory but you cannot lose your instincts. This is why love never fails.

.........


No matter how hard the obstacles they'll encounter, true love will always prevail.

..........


When we feel love and kindness toward others, it not only makes others feel loved and cared for, but it helps us also to develop inner happiness and peace.

..........


Love is the only reality. It is the ultimate truth that lies at the heart of creation.

..........


Love is the master key that opens the gate of happiness.

..........


Love happens when love is ready. Practice a great friendship, and in time, it will turn into a great relationship.

..........


Isn't it strange to think that your future wife/husband is somewhere on this earth, going about their day?

.........


A real relationship has fights, trusts, faith, tears, pains, argument, patience, secrets, jealousy and LOVE.

..........


I instantly smile when I get a text from you. It doesn't matter what it says, it's just amazing that I crossed your mind.

..........


The boyfriends who still hold bags, open doors, tell their girlfriends they're beautiful and show respect like real men.

..........


You're the reason why I check my phone every 5 minutes, just to see if I have a new message.

..........


I say I don't care but deep down my heart, tells a different story.

..........


One day, someone will walk into your life and make you see why it never worked out with anyone else.

.........


When you really love someone, stupid conversations make sense.

..........


I love everything about you, except the fact you're not with me.

..........


We fall in love; without wanting to, without believing it, against our will, and unable to defend ourselves.

..........


It's crazy what people do for Love. . . And it's even crazier what love does to people.

.........


Dear You, even though you're not here, you still can make me smile.

..........


It doesn't mean your life is over when a relationship ends. It just means that you're one step closer to finding the perfect beginning.

..........


Speak up for your heart, so that you won't have regrets.

..........


You know you've found the one when you look into their eyes and know you wouldn't change a thing about them.

..........


I wish I had found you sooner, so that I could have loved you longer.

..........


The best feeling in the world is when you know that you have found the one.

..........


I laugh, I love, I hope, I try, I hurt, I need, I fear, I cry. I know you do the same things too, So we're really not that different, me and you.

..........


Women wish to be loved not because they are pretty, or good, or well bred, or graceful, or intelligent, but because they are themselves.

..........


Cinderella walked on broken glass, Belle loved a beast, and Snow White barely escaped a knife, because love means facing your biggest fears.

..........


I just want somebody, who kisses me in the rain, holds me tight when I'm sad, and wraps their arms around me when I'm cold.

..........


If a girl leans towards you, kiss her. If a girls hand is free, hold it. And if she's upset, hug her till she's okay.

..........


Love is respect, loyalty and passion.

..........


True love is like a fine wine, the older the better.

..........


Love is not finding someone to live with; It's finding someone you can't live without.

..........


The happiest people don’t have the best of everything; they just make the best of everything they have.

..........


The best relationships are those that just happen naturally.

..........


In a strong relationship, both people motivate each other to go further in life.

..........


Even though I promised myself I wouldn't risk the chance of getting hurt again, for some reason, when I’m with you, it all seems worth it.

..........


Don't change for anyone. They should love you for who you are, or you don't need them in your life.

..........


I just want you that’s it. All your flaws, mistakes, smiles, jokes, sarcasm. Everything. I just want you.

..........


Never regret anything that once made you happy.

.........


Funny how one little phone call can make your night.

..........


Relationships last longer when everybody doesn't know your business.

..........


Every time I see your face my heart takes off on a high speed chase.

..........


Love is like a drug that makes us do stupid things. There's no way of escaping, we're all addicted.

..........


Keep smiling and one day life will get tired of upsetting you.

..........


I want a guy who saves my texts just to look at them when he misses me.

..........


Stop leading someone on, especially if they have a crush on you.

..........


When you love and accept someone's imperfections they become perfect to you.

..........


You were everything I was looking for, when I wasn't even looking.

.........


It's hard to forget someone who gave you so much to remember.

..........


I hate fighting with the one person I want to talk with the most.

.........


When you love someone you don't give them the world, you share the world with them.

.........


Everyone you meet is afraid of something, loves something, and has lost something. Remember that.

.........


People say there is no such thing as true love, Well if u don’t believe in true love, u will never have it.

..........


When love comes knocking at your door, don't look thru the peep hole... Open it right away.

..........


If they don't let you meet their friends, they're embarrassed of you, no matter what excuse they give you.

.........


Don't tell me she is just a friend. Just so you know we also started being just "friends".

..........


Fighting the urge to text someone.

..........


Love is the fairest flower that blooms in God's garden.

..........


Love---is a connection between us, in a relationship or not.

..........


It is easy to love when loved, and hurt those who hurt. But if you can love the ones who hurt you, you will overcome all obstacles. Love is the greatest power you can possess.


-End-

No comments:

Post a Comment