Friday, June 15, 2012

QUOTES ABOUT SINGLE

You almost convinced me you’d stick around, but everyone knows almost doesn't count.
..........


Being single is pretty good. It’s a nice sense of irresponsibility.

..........


He who knows others is wise. He who knows himself is enlightened.

..........


I’m single because I was born that way.

..........


Self-love is the best way to find true love.

..........


You gotta love being single. Not heartbreaks, no drama, no problems.

..........


Single doesn’t mean you don’t know anything about love, it just means you know enough to wait for it.

..........


I’m single because I am saving myself for someone who deserves me.

..........



Value yourself enough to choose to be with someone who wants you as much as you want them.

..........


Single stands for… (S)tress (I)s (N)ow (G)one (L)ife’s (E)asier

..........


You can’t call it a real relationship if you feel single.

..........


Once they see you doing better without them, that’s when they want you.

..........


Being with no one is better than being with the wrong one.

..........


If you don’t like me, someone else will. If you’re not missing me, someone else is. If you don’t love me, someone else does.

..........


You were never a waste of time. You were just the harsh realization that I could do better.

.........


I’m as single as a dollar and I’m not looking for a change.

..........


Yes, I’m single. But, you’re gonna have to be amazing to change that.

..........


I’m not single. I’m in a long-standing relationship with fun and freedom.

..........


The great part about being single is having all the freedom.

..........



Someone said to me “you’re too pretty to be single.” I said “no, I’m too pretty to be lied to, cheated on, and played with.”

..........



Single is not a status. It’s a word that best describes a person who is strong enough to live and enjoy life without depending on others.

..........



You are independent and strong so there is no reason to give up now. Live it up, you only got one life, tomorrow isn’t promised today.

..........



I’m not single and I’m not committed… I’m simply on reserve for the one who deserves.

..........



Maybe some women aren’t meant to be tamed. Maybe they just need to run free till they find someone just as wild to run with them.

..........


Being single doesn’t equal being desperate, sometimes you are waiting for what you deserve, and not what’s easily attainable.

..........


You do not need to be loved, not at the cost of yourself. The single relationship that is truly central and crucial in a life is the relationship to the self. Of all the people you will know in a lifetime, you are the only one you will never lose.
~Jo Courdert

..........


I’m dating a woman now, who, evidently, is unaware of it.
~Garry Shandling

..........


Being single is pretty good. It’s a nice sense of irresponsibility.
~Michael Douglas

..........


Maybe some women aren’t mean to be tamed. Maybe they just need to run free till they find someone just as wild to run with them.
~Sex in the City

..........


What a person does while single shouldn’t define who they are in a relationship.

..........


You can explore the universe looking for somebody who is more deserving of your love and affection than you are yourself, and you will not find that person anywhere.

..........


Single and in a relationship are just titles. Your heart determines your true relationship status.

..........


I must learn to love the fool in me, the one who feels too much, talks too much, takes too many chances, wins sometimes and loses often, lacks self-control, loves and hates, hurts and gets hurt, promises and breaks promises, laughs and cries.
~Theodore Isaac Rubin

..........


You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself in any direction you choose. You’re on your own. And you know what you know. You are the guy who’ll decide where to go.
~Dr. Seuss

..........


Being single isn’t a time to look for love, use that time to work on yourself and grow as an individual.

..........


Sometimes you have to stand alone to prove that you can still stand.

..........


Being single isn’t bad. What is bad is giving up hope on finding that someone special.

..........


Being single entitles you to not ask someone’s opinion before you do something to mess up your own room, your credit report or even your life.
~Sayali Patil

..........


About age 30 most women think about having children, most men think about dating them.
~Judy Carter

..........


Girls are like cell phones, they like to be held and talked to, but press the wrong button and you’re disconnected. Guys are like buses. If you miss that one, another will be along soon.

..........


Being single is getting over the illusion that there is somebody out there to complete you and taking charge of your own life.
~Omkar Phatak

..........


If you’re sad and lonely, go on, look for the one and only.
~Rahul Thadani

..........


Life is full of attachments, so being single is a state of inadvertent denial.
~Rashida Khilawala

..........


I don’t need a man to rectify my existence. The most profound relationship we’ll ever have is the one with ourselves.
~Shirley MacLaine

..........


The wrong relationship will have you feeling more alone than when you were single.

..........


Single doesn’t mean you don’t know anything about love, it just means you know enough to wait for it.

..........


Being dumped, cheated on and taken for granted is why many people choose to be single.

..........


It is normal if you feel lonely when you’re single, but if you feel lonely when you’re in a relationship, start wondering.

..........


If you’re single…make the best of it. It’s not because you’re not good enough for anyone…it means no one is good enough for you.

..........


Single doesn’t always mean lonely and a relationship doesn’t always mean happy.

..........


You may be a single parent, but you’re never alone! God is here to help you make any decision you’re facing.

..........


Some people say I stand for the things that are bad. The truth is, I want the best for every single one of you.
~Lady Gaga

..........


I had rather hear my dork bark at a crow, than a man swear he loves me.

..........


There are some who want to get married and others who don’t. I have never had an impulse to go to the altar. I am a difficult person to lead.
~Greta Garbo

..........


The desire to get married is a basic and primal instinct in women. It’s followed by another basic and primal instinct; the desire to be single again.

..........


If I follow the inclination of my nature, it is this: beggar-woman and single, far rather than queen and married.

..........


In the end this shall be for me sufficient, that a marble stone shall declare that a Queen, having reigned such a time, lived and died a virgin.
~Elizabeth I Queen of England

..........


At least as a single woman, I had time to pursue my own interests, read voraciously, and travel when opportunity presented.
~Tasha Alexander

..........


If God send me no husband, for the which blessing I am at Him upon my knees every morning and evening.
~William Shakespeare

..........


You will never “find” time for anything. If you want time you must make it.
~Charles Buxton


-End-

No comments:

Post a Comment