Saturday, June 16, 2012

QUOTES ABOUT GENUINE


I hate the moment when suddenly my anger turn into tears.

..........


Your brother is your first friend in life. Even if you don't catch up or talk as much as you should, he will always remain your close friend. Your brother will hold your hand for a while, but will hold your heart for a lifetime.

..........


Sometimes giving someone a second chance is like giving them an extra bullet for their gun, because they missed you the first time.

..........


Everything is funnier when you're with your best friend. Like if you Love your best friend.

..........


It's crazy how you can go months or years without talking to someone but they still cross your mind every day.

..........


I wasn’t mad. Then you asked me 7 times if I was mad. Well, now I am mad.

..........


APOLOGIZING: does not always mean you are wrong and the other person is right. It just means you value your relationship more than your ego.

..........


YOU: I don’t like him, I don’t like him, I don’t like him, I don’t like him.
FRIEND: Yes you do.
YOU: I know.

..........


They didn’t agree on much, in fact, they rarely agreed on anything, they fought all the time and they challenged each other every day, but despite their differences they had one important thing in common. They were crazy about each other.

..........


In order for you to insult me, I would first have to value your opinion.

..........


Trust the one who can see:  sorrow behind your smile, love behind your anger, and reason behind your silence.

..........


Have you ever noticed? In boring classes, drawing techniques are improved.

..........


The average person tells 4 lies a day or 1460 a year; a total of 87,600 by the age of 60. And the most common lie is: I’m Fine.

..........


Just think if it weren’t for marriage, men would go through life thinking they had no faults at all.

..........


That awkward moment when you fail at being mad at somebody because they make you laugh.

..........


Trying to kill a spider but missed, then thinking:  “It’s gonna kill me in my sleep.”

..........


I want to be the girl who makes the player quit his game.

...........


A bad attitude is like a flat tire, you can’t go anywhere until you change it.

..........


I’ve told you, I’d be there in 5 minutes… Stop calling me every half an hour!

..........


Everyone wants HAPPINESS, no one wants PAIN. But you can’t make a RAINBOW, without a little rain.

..........


The feeling that, asking a question you already know, just to see if the person will lie.

..........


The people with the biggest heart always suffer the most.

..........


The ones who are crazy enough to think that they can change the world are the ones that do.

..........


Attitude affects Leadership.

..........


Sometimes, to get someone's attention, you have to stop giving them yours.

..........


At the height of laughter, the universe is flying into a kaleidoscope of new possibilities.

..........


A smile is the universal language of kindness.


-End-

No comments:

Post a Comment