Friday, June 15, 2012

QUOTES ABOUT INSULTS / HATRED

NOTE: These quotes are only for fun. Any quotes that are in here were just quotes. These quotes are not referring to the readers. My goal is to make the readers become more interested in my blog and not to disappoint you. Please be understanding, and before you read please be aware that these are for quotations only. NOTHING PERSONAL. Thank you.


You know, you are a classic example of the inverse ratio between the size of the mouth and the size of the brain.
~The Doctor

..........


You hate me? See that cactus? HUG IT.

..........


You told me you hate liars... I think you should hate yourself.

..........


To be insulted by you is to be garlanded by lilies.
~Aristophanes

..........


A broken bone can heal, but the wound a word opens can fester forever.
~Jessamyn West

..........


If you're gonna be two-faced, at least try to make one pretty.

.........


A wise man is superior to any insults which can be put upon him, and the best reply to unseemly   behavior is patience and moderation.
~Moliere

..........


Hating on a certain name only gives them fame.

..........


Before you open your mouth, make sure you have a mind to back up all the things you say

..........


People will always talk about you, might as well; give them something to talk about.

..........


Call me whatever you want. I'll just call you jealous.

..........


Don't compare me cause there ain't nobody near me.

..........


If you don't know me, then don't judge me. Nobody said you had to love me.

..........


Haters are my motivators.

..........


I'm hated by many, loved by few, and known by all.

..........


Hating is the sincerest form of flattery.

..........


To all the haters: You think you're hot, but you know the deal...well it's me and you know who is keeping it real!

..........


Just because you know my name, doesn't mean you know me!

..........


I'm glad to see you're not letting your education get in the way of your ignorance.

.........


I don't know what makes you so dumb, but it really works!

..........


I don't think you are a fool, but what's my opinion compared to that of thousands of others.

..........


Are you always this stupid or are you making a special effort today?

..........


I don't hate you or anything, but if you were on fire and I had a glass of water, I'd drink it.

.........


Passive aggressive, thank you are better than insult.

..........


Why is it that whenever someone insults you it's so easy to believe them, but when someone compliments you, you never believe them?

..........


I know what I did. I know it hurt you. But you don't know everything behind why it happened. Stop judging me. Stop insulting me. It says more about you than it does about me.

..........


What are you, a captain in the innuendo squad?
~Micky, Doctor who

..........


I do desire we may be better strangers.
~Orlando

.........


People like to bring up your past when your present and future look better than theirs.

..........


Men are like puppies, you will get attached, bring them home and they will shit all over everything you love.

..........


I hate two faced people. It's so hard to decide which face to slap first.

..........


The people who hurt me the most were the people who swore they never would.

..........


I hate you for not letting me have you.

..........


A woman either loves or hates; she knows no medium.

..........


There's nothing in this world as sweet as love. And next to love the sweetest thing is hate.

..........


Hate and force cannot be in just a part of the world without having an effect on the rest of it.

..........


You hate someone whom you really wish to love, but whom you cannot love. Perhaps he himself prevents you. That is a disguised form of love.

.........


I am whatever you say I am; if it wasn't, then why you would say I am.

.........


Never marry a man who hates his mother, because he'll end up hating you.

.........


There is no medicine to cure hatred.
~African Proverb Quotes

..........


As long as you hate, there will be people to hate.
~George Harrison

..........


Beware of him who hates the laugh of a child.
~Johann Kaspar Lavater

..........


I have found out there ain’t no surer way to find out whether you like people or hate them than to travel with them.
~Mark Twain

..........


Love and Hate are such strong words, they also cause so much pain.

..........


Well, they do say opposites attract... So I sincerely hope you meet somebody who is attractive, honest, intelligent, and cultured.

..........


I may be fat, but I can exercise, you can't fix ugly!

..........


They just ran out of brains by the time you got there, so they gave you a nice wood carving instead.

..........


Anybody who told you to be yourself simply couldn't have given you worse advice.

..........


I don't know what makes you so dumb but it really works.

..........


Calling you an idiot would be an insult to all the stupid people.

..........


Are you always this stupid or are you making a special effort today?

..........


You  can’t fix stupid.

..........


Hi there, I'm a human being! What are you?

..........


Brains aren't everything. In fact in your case they're nothing.

..........


I have met a lot of hard boiled eggs in my time. But you're twenty minutes.

.........


And I thought I had problems? Look at your face!

..........


Some cause happiness whenever they go, others whenever they go.

..........


The most effective comeback to an insult is silence.

..........


Someone needs to tell my haters that they just can't do it like me!

..........


Fake; it's the latest trend, and everyone seems to be in style.

..........


Don't hate what you can't imitate.

..........


When people who don't even know you, HATES you. That's when you know you're doing something right..

..........


I understand girls talk behind my back; I'm real and that's something they lack.

..........


Always forgive your enemies nothing annoys them so much.

..........


Fear of something is at the root of hate for others, and hate within will eventually destroys the hater.

..........


No matter how fast you run...you'll never get away from drama.

..........


Waste your time hating me, I don't give a damn. Think about it. Where's your baby daddy. When you're ready for bed?

..........


Speak well of your enemies. You were the one who made them!

..........


To all you HATERS...Do what you do...I sure as hell ain't gonna waste my time on you!

..........


While all you talk about me...
I sit back and think...
DAMN, I got myself a fan club!

..........


If you got something to say to me...Say it straight!
Cuz being all shady is one thing I hate!


-End-

No comments:

Post a Comment