Saturday, June 16, 2012

QUOTES ABOUT GOODBYE


Don’t cry because it’s over.  Smile because it happened.

..........


I’m torn between what was and what could be.

..........


Saying goodbye isn’t the hard part, it’s what we leave behind that’s tough.

..........


Never say goodbye, because saying goodbye means going away. And going away means, forgetting.
~Peter Pan

..........


It’s not the goodbye that hurts, but the flashbacks that follow.

..........


How lucky I am to have known someone who was so hard to say goodbye to.

..........


It hurts to say goodbye to a person you love knowing that life won’t be the same without him. But it’s better to give up rather than to fight knowing that you’re the only one fighting.

..........


When she packed up to leave, she knew that she   was saying goodbye to something important, which was not that bad, in a way, because it meant that at least you had said hello to it to begin with…

..........


Sometimes you have to let go of the one you love to find out if there is really something there…

..........


I long ago learned not to be picky with farewells. They weren’t guaranteed, nor promised. You were lucky, blessed even, if you got a goodbye at all.

..........


There’s a difference between goodbye and letting go. Goodbye is “I’ll see you again when I’m ready to hold your hand and you’re ready to hold mine.” Letting go is “I’ll miss your hand. I realize it’s not mine to hold and I will never hold it again.”

..........


We only part to meet again.

..........


Until this moment, I never understood how hard   it was to lose something you never had.

..........


You never leave someone behind; you take a part of them with you and leave a part of yourself behind.

...........


True goodbyes are the ones never said or explained.

..........


I don’t want to wake up and realize what I was dreaming was right in front of my shut eyes. I don’t want to stop saying hellos for fear of saying goodbyes.

..........


You said you’ll wait for me but you didn’t. You said we’ll be together but we weren’t. You said you care but obviously, you don’t. Well, guess what? I know. And I don’t care.

..........


It’s sad when people you know become people you knew.

..........


Be well, do good work, and keep in touch.

..........


Why are the words goodbye, I’m sorry and I love you, so easily pronounced, but so hard to say?

..........


A part of you has grown in me, together forever we shall be never apart, maybe in distance, but not in the heart.

..........


The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be the beginning.

..........


Sometimes you have to let go of the one you love to find out if there is really something there.

..........


Every goodbye makes the next hello closer.

..........


How lucky I am to have known someone who was so hard to say goodbye to.

..........


Why does it take a minute to say hello and forever to say goodbye?

..........


There are few things that must be done before one says goodbye. One’s eyes must forget another’s face. One’s ears must forget another’s voice. One’s mind must forget another’s name. One’s heart must forget that he/she had loved that person more than his/her own life.

..........


You know that you are in love when the hardest   thing to do is say good-bye!!

..........


Where is the “good” in goodbye?

..........


There are no good-byes, where ever we are, you’ll always be in my heart.

.........


Being strong sometimes means being able to let   go.

..........


A good-bye is never painful unless you’re never   going to say hello again.

..........


Life wouldn’t be the same without you and all the memories you have given me.

..........


Sometimes you have to let go of the one you love to find out if there is really something there.

..........


It’s all said and done, it’s real, and it’s been fun.

..........


I can tell by your tears that you will remember it all.

.........


Don’t be dismayed at good-byes. A farewell is necessary before we can meet again and meeting again, after moments or a lifetime, is certain for those who are friends.

..........


It’s something unpredictable, but in the end is right, I hope you had the time of your life.

..........


The loss of a friend is like that of a limb. Time may heal the anguish of the wound, but the loss cannot be repaired.

..........


It is the end of something simple and the beginning of everything else.


-End-

No comments:

Post a Comment