Friday, June 15, 2012

QUOTES ABOUT GIRLFRIEND


The day came and went with her heart. I held on to her words while my mind hands struggled bloody and desperate to cling to the jagged cliff side. The fall I faced cushioned, the doubt of my mortality as she floated away to find only what she can touch tangibility tethers her reasons from a winks distance, wrapped in the comfort of love as I descend, gravity, a stranger, only demands a smile which is kept folded like currency collected in her pockets.
~Adam K

..........


We all have two hands that we touch with, we all have two feet to walk with, two eyes to see with,   two ears to hear with, but we only have ONE heart to LOVE with.

..........


Undeniably you found me a snake in a rose garden. Certainly I found you a rose garden with a snake in it.

..........


Girlfriends are like medicines, they do have expiry dates.

..........


I am Paris every time I look in your eyes.

..........


I love you like a fat kid loves cake!

..........


The day without you is not worth living.

..........


If true love came at a price, the price would all be worthwhile if I was spending it on you.

..........


I may not be sweet like other boy you use to like.
I may not show my love for you that much.
I may not like the thing you do sometimes.
I may not like the way you acted around other boys.
But one thing I like about you is that you made me love you…

..........


Your touch warms my body when I am cold. Your eyes water when I have done you wrong. Your lips quiver with passion when I embrace you close to me.
My touch warms your body when you are cold. My eyes water when you do me wrong.
My lips quiver with passion when you embrace me close to you.
Our hearts melt our souls together as one I am yours forever.

..........


You’re my girlfriend but also a best friend; know that our friendship and our love will never end, our hearts will forever blend.

..........


My love for you is like a star, you may not always see it, but you know that they are always there.

...........


If your beauty is like a handful of sand, then you are like a million beaches.

..........


Love makes your soul crawl out from its hiding place.
~Zora Neale Hurston

..........


To love is one thing, to be loved is another, but to be loved by the one you love is everything.

..........


I love three things; the sun, the moon and YOU. The sun for a day, the moon for a night, and YOU   forever.

..........


If I could reach up and hold up a star for every time you’ve made me smile, The entire evening sky would be in the palm of my hand.

..........


I’m not sure what life could bring you. I’m not sure if dreams do come true. I’m not sure what love can do. But I’m sure about one thing.
I love you.

..........


After meeting you this year, I know what I would ask from Santa this Christmas.

..........


I will walk with you side by side for only one condition: hide your wings every time we walk together because the whole world might know that you’re my angel.

..........


The way you handled the challenging situation is admiring. I’m proud of you dear.

..........


I sent an angel to look over you at night. The angel came back a minute later and I asked why.   The angel told me, “Angels don’t watch other angels.”

..........


Your love is the cloud that covers my world.

..........


For every step that you take in life, remember, I’m right behind you, always there with you.


-End-

No comments:

Post a Comment