Friday, June 15, 2012

QUOTES ABOUT SAD

It is a very sad thing that nowadays there is so little useless information.
~Oscar Wilde

..........


I’d rather have a fool to make me merry than experience to make me sad and to travel for it too!
~William Shakespeare

..........


If you see a friend without a smile; give him one of yours.
~Proverb Quotes

..........


Nobody deserves your tears, but whoever deserves them will not make you cry.
~Gabriel Garcia Marquez

..........


She says she doesn’t care, but her eyes tell a different story.

..........


Behind my smile is a hurting heart. Behind my laugh, I’m falling apart. Look closely at me and you will see, the girl I am… isn’t me.

..........


The good times of today, are the sad thoughts of tomorrow.
~Bob Marley

..........


I hold the world but as the world, Gratiano; A stage where every man must play a part, and mine is a sad one.
~William Shakespeare

..........


All good things must come to an end, but all bad things can continue forever.

..........


The walls we build around us to keep sadness out also keeps out the joy.
~Jim Rohn

..........


To tell you the truth, I’ve just been avoiding everything.

..........


I think I’m afraid of being happy because every time I’m happy, something bad always happens.

..........


I seldom think about my limitations, and they never make me sad. Perhaps there is just a touch of yearning at times; but it is vague, like a breeze among flowers.
~Helen Keller

..........


He is a hard man who is only just, and a sad one who is only wise.
~Voltaire

..........


Every man has his secret sorrows which the world knows not; and often times we call a man cold when he is only sad.
~Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

..........


It’s easy to cry when you realize that everyone you love will reject you or die.
~Chuck Palahniuk

..........


Just once I want someone to look at me right away and think I was beautiful. Not after they get to know me, or after they see inside my soul, just me. I want to walk in a room and light up, not blend.

..........






It’s not that I wanna have it, it’s just that I wanna deserve it.
..........



He who is not just is severe, he who is not wise is sad.
~Voltaire


..........


Usually when people are sad, they don’t do anything. They just cry over their condition But when they get angry, they bring about a change.
~James Russell Lowell


..........


Smile, even if it’s a sad smile, because sadder than a sad smile is the sadness of not knowing how to smile.


..........




Anger is just a cowardly extension of sadness. It’s a lot easier to be angry at someone than it is to tell them you’re hurt.
~Tom Gates



..........





A comfortable old age is the reward of a well-spent youth. Instead of its bringing sad and melancholy prospects of decay, it would give us hopes of eternal youth in a better world.
~Maurice Chevalier



..........


Few women, I fear, have had such reason as I have to think the long sad years of youth were worth living for the sake of middle age.
~Dwight D. Eisenhower

..........




Just because something didn’t last very long, doesn’t mean It didn’t mean anything.

..........


Falling in love is not always a happily ever after story. Most of the time, it’s just once upon a time.

..........


Life’s too short to hide your true feelings. Don’t be afraid to tell people how you feel, otherwise you’ll never know if they feel the same.

..........


There are too many tricks in life. If you don’t want to be played, you must learn how to play them.

..........


Choice of attention… is to the inner life what choice of action is to the outer. In both cases, a man is responsible for his choices and must accept the consequences, whatever they may be.
~W.H. Auden

..........


I wish I could forget you as easily as I forget things I learn in school.

..........


It’s not the song itself that makes me cry, it’s the memory behind it.

..........


Sometimes, you have to forget what you want and remember what you deserve.

..........


Sometimes I need someone who can help me laugh when I think I’ll never smile again.

..........


Life is too short to waste one single second with someone who doesn’t appreciate and value you.

..........


Life would be so much simpler if I didn’t care so much.

..........


The most painful part of leaving the person you love is that they’ll never come after you.

..........


No relationship is worth hiding. If you have to hide it to be happy, it’s not worth having.

..........

Some people don’t know what’s real when they see it, they take it for granted.

..........


I’m proud of my heart. It’s been played, burned, and broken, but it still works.

..........


Sometimes a fight saves a relationship, where silence breaks it.

..........


I wish there was a man who would stick with a relationship when the going gets tough, not when it gets rough get going.

..........


I don’t know why they call it heartbreak. It feels like every part of my body is broken too.

..........


The worst thing is holding on to someone who doesn’t want to be held on to.

..........


One of the simplest ways of being happy is letting go of the things that make you sad.

..........


Why waste your time getting hurt by someone, when there’s someone else out there waiting to make you happy.

..........


I don’t like being led on, lied to, or confused. Just tell me how it is from the beginning.

..........


Instead of just waiting for happiness to come to you, sometimes you need to create your own.

..........


My stomach drops when I think about you being with someone else.

..........


It’s hard to forget someone who gave you so much to remember.

..........


If you left me without a reason don’t come back to me with an excuse.

..........


I care too much, that’s how I get hurt.

..........


The worst thing you could ever do to a girl is, compare her with another girl.

..........


One of the hardest decisions you’ll ever face In life is choosing whether to walk away or try harder.

..........


The best revenge is to show them that your life is getting better after they’re gone.

..........


You loved me once. I love you still. You broke my heart but not my will.
~Juvenal Lopez

..........


Isn’t it amazing how you meet someone, fall in love, spend the most amazing times, then he tells you he’s breaking up with you. Then you cry for how hurt you are.

..........


When you lose someone you loved, they are never really gone, and they are in your heart forever.
~Cidney

..........


I feel invisible because no one is paying attention to me, no one likes me, I just want to die alone.
~Randy Estevez

..........


You caught me with your words, your glances, and your touch. I caught you with your lies, your stares, your fingers, and your betrayal.
~Nazjah

..........


Love is a good medicine but this medicine has a side effect that is what you call pain.
~Broken

..........


Better show you’re lonely, than pretend you’re happy.
~Joy
..........


Love is an illusion of false hopes and dreams.
~Kimberly

..........


Sick of crying, tired of trying, yeah I am smiling but deep inside, I’m dying.
~Longlux

..........


Watch the waves sweep the sand away; you’ll understand the power of letting go.

..........


I love the rain because it knows my pain.
~Sab Bir

..........


Without you by my side, I have second thoughts of suicide.
~Amber Bell

..........


The deepest pain is the shattered love I now feel.
~Justin K.

..........


The hunger for love is much more difficult to remove than the hunger for bread.
~Mother Teresa

..........


My heart and I have decided to end it all.
~Gloomy Sunday

..........


I don’t care what you thing about me. I don’t thing about you at all.

..........


Don’t apologize if you’re just gonna keep doing the things you’re sorry for.

..........


I’d rather have an enemy who admits they hate me, instead of a friend who secretly put me down.

..........


Can’t help to smile when you know that someone is just lying, but yet you’re still open to listen.


-End-

No comments:

Post a Comment