Saturday, June 16, 2012

QUOTES ABOUT BIBLE


PROVERBS 18:24
A man that hath friends must show himself friendly; and there is a friend that sticketh closer than a brother.

..........


COLOSSIANS 3:13
If anyone has a complaint against another; even as Christ forgave you, so you also must do.

..........


MATTHEW 7:11
How much more will your Father who is in heaven give good things to those who ask Him.

..........


JOHN 4:24
God is Spirit and His worshipers must worship in the spirit and in truth.

..........


MATTHEW 22:37
Love the Lord you God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.

..........


MARK 16.15
He said to them, "Go into all the world and preach the Gospel to all creation."

..........


PSALMS 9:9-10
The Lord also will be a refuge for the oppressed, a refuge in times of trouble. And they that know your name will put their trust in you: for you, Lord, I have not forsaken them that seek you.

..........


JOHN 9:24-25
A friend asked me to post one of his favorite scripture:
"A second time they summoned the man who had been blind. "Give Glory to God by telling the truth," they said. "We know this man is a sinner." He replied, "Whether he is a sinner or not, I don't know. One thing I do now. I was blind but now I   see!"

..........


MATTHEW 17:20
He replied, “Because you have so little faith. Truly I tell you, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you."

..........


MATTHEW 7:11
How much more will your Father who is in heaven give good things to those who ask Him.

..........


REVELATION 3:20
Here I am! I stand at the door and knock.  If anyone hears my voice and
opens the door, I will come in and eat with them, and they with me.

..........


PROVERBS 16:3
Commit to the LORD whatever you do, and your   plans will succeed.

..........


1 THESSALONIANS 5:16-18
Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus.

..........


1 SAMUEL 16:7
The Lord doesn't see things the way you see them. People judge by outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart.

..........


MATTHEW 21:22
If you believe, you will receive whatever you ask for in prayer.

..........


PHILIPPIANS 4:13
I can do everything through Him who gives me strength.

..........


JOHN 1:12
Yes to all who received Him, to those who believed in His name, He gave the right to become children of God.

..........


JOHN 3:16
For God so love the world that He gave his only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him, should not perish but have everlasting life.

..........


JAMES 1:5
If any of you lacks wisdom, he should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to Him.

..........


MATTHEW 7:20
Success in life depends our treating others with the kindness and respect we desire to have for ourselves.

..........


1 JOHN 3:18
Let us not love with words or tongue but with actions and in truth.

..........


2 THESSALONIANS 3:3
But the Lord is faithful, and He will strengthen and protect you from the evil one.

..........


MATTHEW 19:18-19
Thous shalt do no murder, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, Honour thy Father and thy Mother: and, Thou shalt Love thy neighbor as thyself.

..........


1 JOHN 5:13
I write these things to you who believed in the name of the Son of God so that you may know that you have eternal life.

..........


MATTHEW 19:24
It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

..........


PROVERBS 3:5-6
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and he will make your paths straight.

..........


HEBREWS 13:5
Keep your lives free from the love of money and   be content with what you have, because God has said.“ Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you.

..........


JOHN 14:2-3
In my Father's house are many rooms; if it were not so, I would have told you. I am going there to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am.

..........


PSALMS 147:3-5
He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds. He determines the number of the stars and calls them each by name. Great is our Lord and mighty in power; His understanding has no limit.

..........


1 CORINTHIANS 1:9
God, who has called you into fellowship with His Son Jesus Christ our Lord, is faithful.

..........


HEBREWS 11:6
And without faith it is impossible to please God,   because anyone who comes to Him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek Him.

..........


MATTHEW 21:22
And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive.

..........


1 JOHN 2:1
My dear children, I write this to you so that you will not sin. But if anybody does sin, we have an advocate with the Father – Jesus Christ, the Righteous One.

..........


JOHN 13:34
A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another.

..........


PSALMS 145:9
The LORD is good to all; He has compassion on all He has made.

..........


MATTHEW 7:8
For everyone who asks receives; those who seek   find; and to those who knock, the door will be opened.

..........


MATTHEW 7:12
Do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sum up the Law and the Prophets.

..........


JOHN 8:12
I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.

..........


GENESIS 1:3
And God said, "Let there be light," and there was light.

..........


2 CORINTHIANS 1:2
Grace and peace to you from God our Father and   the Lord Jesus Christ.

..........


JOHN 15:16
You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you so that you might go and bear fruit – fruit that will last – and so that whatever you ask in my name the Father will give you.

..........


JOHN 3:3
Jesus replied, "Very truly I tell you, no one can see the kingdom of God without being born again."

..........


PSALMS 19:1
Being confident of this, that He who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.

..........


EPHESIANS 6:1
Children, obey your parents in the Lord, for this is right.

..........


JOHN 1:9
The true light that gives light to everyone was coming into the world.

..........


HEBREWS 13:5
Keep your lives free from the love of money and   be content with what you have, because God has said, "Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you."

..........


1 JOHN 1:9
If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.

.........


JAMES 5:13
Is anyone among you in trouble? Let them pray. Is anyone happy? Let them sing songs of praise.

..........


1 JOHN 1:18
If we claim to be without sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in us.

..........


MARK 16:15
He said to them, "Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation."

..........


1 JOHN 4:8
Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love.

..........


LEVITICUS 19:18
Do not seek revenge or bear a grudge against anyone among your people, but love your neighbor as yourself. I am the LORD.

..........


JOHN 15:13
Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one's life for one's friends.

...........


MATTHEW 5:44
Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you.

..........


JOHN 14:27
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

..........


GENESIS 1:3
And God said, "Let there be light," and there was light.

..........


LUKE 23:43
Jesus answered him, "Truly I tell you, today you will be with me in paradise."

..........


1 PETER 4:10
Each of you should use whatever gift you have received to serve others, as faithful stewards of God's grace in its various forms.

..........


MATTHEW 6:1
Be careful not to do your 'acts of righteousness' in front of others, to be seen by them. If you do, you will have no reward from your Father in heaven.

..........


ACTS 16:31
Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved – you and your household.

..........


REVELATION 3:20
Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with them, and they with me.

..........


JOHN 7:37
On the last and greatest day of the festival, Jesus stood and said in a loud voice, "Let anyone who is thirsty come to me and drink."

..........


JOHN 15:16
You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you so that you might go and bear fruit – fruit that will last – and so that whatever you ask in my name the Father will give you.

..........


JOHN 14:15
If you love me, obey my commandments.

..........


JOHN 15:17
If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you.

..........


1 JOHN 3:18
Let us not love with words or tongue but with actions and in truth.

..........


REVELATION 3:20
Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with them, and they with me.

..........


JOHN 6:37
All whom the Father gives me will come to me, and whoever comes to me I will never drive away.

..........


LUKE 22:19
And He took bread, gave thanks and broke it, and gave it to them, saying, "This is my body given for you; do this in remembrance of me."

..........


PSALMS 37:4
Delight yourself in the LORD and He will give you the desires of your heart.

..........


MARK 12:30
Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.

..........


EPHESIANS 1:22
And God placed all things under His feet and appointed Him to be head over everything for the church.

..........


MATTHEW 7:8
For everyone who asks receives;  those who seek find; and to those who knock, the door will be opened.

..........


1 PETER 1:8
Though you have not seen Him, you love Him; and even though you do not see Him now, you believe in Him and are filled with an inexpressible and glorious joy.

..........


JOHN 4:32
I have meat to eat that ye know not of.

..........


JOHN 11:25-26
Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies; and whoever lives and believes in me will never die.

..........


REVELATION 3:20
Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with them, and they with me.

..........


ROMANS 15:13
May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.

..........


LUKE 6:31
Do to others as you would have them do to you.

..........


1 CORINTHIANS 13:13
And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.


-End-

No comments:

Post a Comment