Friday, June 15, 2012

QUOTES ABOUT BOYFRIEND


When I was a little girl, I had a teddy bear that kept all my secrets, and shared all my adventures. I used to think no one would ever take his place until I found you!

..........


Every time I hear you voice, I hear another reason to keep you forever.

..........


Being with you makes me feel like for once in my life I don’t have to work so hard on being happy, it just happens.

..........


I made a wish, and YOU came true.

..........


If kisses were the water I would give you the sea. If hugs were the leaves I would give you a tree. But if love was time, I would give you eternity.

..........


Before I met you, I never knew what it was like; to look at someone and smile for no reason.

..........


When you are in love, you can’t fall asleep because reality is better than your dreams.

..........


If I have to choose between loving you and breathing, I would use my last breath to say I LOVE YOU.

..........


When I saw you I was afraid to meet you. When I   met you I was afraid to kiss you. When I kissed you I was afraid to love you. Now that I love you, I am afraid to lose you.

..........


I love you, not for what you are, but for what I am when I’m with you.

..........


We were given: Two hands to hold. Two legs to walk. Two eyes to see. Two ears to listen. But why only one heart?  Because the other was given  to someone else for us to find.

..........


Some of the greater things in life are unseen that’s why you close your eyes when you kiss, cry or dream…

..........


As we grow older together, as we continue to change with age, there is one thing that will never change, I will always keep falling in love with you…

..........


A boyfriend should always send you a good morning and goodnight text even if you don’t talk all day, just to let you know you’re on his mind.

..........


He listens and I listen back. He has my back, I have his. He loves and cares, so I do. He is my everything.

..........


He makes me smile even when I don’t want to.

...........


I like you because you do everything for me. You make me happy when I’m sad, you trust me and I trust you even more, with all my heart and soul. I can always pour my heart to you, and you always listen to me. You’re handsome. You’re smart. You’re funny. You’re my best friend. You’re my everything. And most importantly, I love you because you love me too. That’s why I like you.

..........


A boyfriend shouldn’t be just a boyfriend. To have it happier and more worthwhile, he should also be your best friend.

..........


Don’t say you love me unless you really mean it, because I might do something crazy like believe it.

..........


I’ve never met anybody else that gets my heart racing like you do.

..........


I don’t need a bear… now that I’ve got a boyfriend to protect me!

..........


The hours I spend with you I look upon as sort of a perfumed garden, a dim twilight, and a fountain singing to it. You and you alone make me feel that I am alive. Other men it is said have seven angels, but I have seen thee and thou art enough.
~George Moore

..........


When your boyfriend won’t let you see his phone, he has something to hide.

..........


I just don’t want to argue with you. I’m with you because I think you’re the best. I don’t care what you think.

..........


People say that best friend is more important than boyfriend. But my boyfriend has become my best friend. So you know what I mean.

..........


A boyfriend is a magical creature, you can lock him out of your workshop, but you can’t lock him out of your heart. You can get him out of your study, but you can’t get him out of your mind.


-End-

No comments:

Post a Comment