Friday, June 15, 2012

QUOTES ABOUT MOVING ON


I don’t know what happened between us but it’s hard to believe something good will comes out of this.

...........


“So what", she thought.....body half thrown over the glass edge of her sun and glory filled balcony. "So what", a phrase she had habited to repeat steadily after every self-collapsing thought, concerning other humans and their egotistical opinions.”
~Coco J. Ginger

..........


Never look back. If Cinderella went to pick up her shoe, she would not have become a princess.

..........


Someday, beyond the clouds and all the world's wrongs, there will be love, compassion and justice, and we shall all understand.
~Flavia Weedn

..........


No reason to stay is a good reason to go.

..........


It’s sad, but sometimes, moving on with the rest of your life starts with goodbye.

..........


And why is it that time speeds and slows depending on your attendance? I’d like a steady clock, a reliable clock, isolated from the progressive beating of my heart.
~Coco J. Ginger

..........


Once you realize your past is just a story, it has no power over you.

..........


The best way to lead a good life is to be able to deal with the bad things that come your way as best as you can, shrug it off and move on.

..........


Not watching the path where his legs took him, he walked on because he knew he had to walk ahead, leaving his past behind.
~Faraaz Kazi

..........


The best feeling comes when you realize you’re perfectly happy without the people you thought   you needed the most.

..........


You were never a waste of time. You were just the harsh realization that I could do better.

..........


I wore your promise on my finger for one year
I'll wear your name on my heart till I die
Because you were my boy, you were my only boy forever.
~Coco J. Ginger

..........


“I had hoped to be disliked by most, not by way of rebellion, but by way of excellence, disdain for the habitual, and the common man’s inability to grasp this. The act of being scorned? I saw it as a victory, my irreverent boast against this world which could never fully quench me.”
~Coco J. Ginger

..........


The day you realize how much I loved you, I’ll be waking up to the guy who already knew it.

.........


Ever look at your ex and thought ‘Was I drunk during our whole relationship?’

..........


I think that the only reason people hold onto memories so tight is because memories are the only things that don’t change; when everybody else does.

..........


She bought seeds and raided nurseries and mulched and composted and spent full days with her hands full of earth, coaxing life out of the dry, dull grass my father had spent years pushing a mower over.
~Sarah Dessen

..........


A broken friendship that is mended through forgiveness can be even stronger than it once was.
~Stephen Richards


-End-

No comments:

Post a Comment