Friday, June 15, 2012

QUOTES ABOUT RELATIONSHIP

I’ve often wondered what makes a relationship last. I guess the best answer is it’s the one right after the next to the last one.
~Jarod Kintz

..........


Assumptions are the termites of relationships.
~Henry Winkler

..........


I don’t want to be your other half. I believe that one and one make two.
~Alanis Morissette

..........


The greatness on doing something you hate for the sake of someone you love.
~Shmuley Boteach

..........


Disappointment has a name, it’s heartbreak.
~John Mayer

..........


Statistically speaking, there is a 65% chance that the love of your life is having an affair. Be very suspicious.
~Scott Dikkers

..........


You can measure the happiness of a marriage by the number of scars that each partner carries in their tongues, earned from years of biting back angry words.
~Elizabeth Gilbert

..........


Six hundred and forty fish later, the only thing I know is everything you love will die. The first time you meet someone special, you can count on them one day being dead in the ground.
~Chuck Palahniuk

..........


Cheating and lying aren’t struggles; they’re reasons to break up.
~Patti Callahan Henry

..........


I know my heart will never be the same. But I’m telling myself I’ll be okay.
~Sara Evans

..........


I used to advertise my loyalty and I don’t believe there is a single person I loved that I didn’t eventually betray.
~Albert Camus

..........


I want a 100 percent kind of relationship, and I’m willing to give it 50 percent.
~Jarod Kintz

..........


So I learned two things that night, and the next day, from him: the perfection of a moment, and the fleeting nature of it.
~Margaret George


..........


Words were weapons, his father had taught him that, and he’d wanted to hurt Clary more than he’d ever wanted to hurt any girl. In fact, he wasn’t sure he had ever wanted to hurt a girl before. Usually he just wanted them, and then he wanted them to leave him alone.
~Cassandra Clare

..........


All I want from you is to trust me with what little you can, and grow in loving people around you with the same love I share with you. It’s not your job to change them, or to convince them. You are free to love without an agenda.
~W. Paul Young


..........


The reason we all like to think so well of others is that we are all afraid for ourselves. The basis of optimism is sheer terror.
~Oscar Wilde


..........


Without communication there is no relationship. Without respect there is no love, and without trust, there is no reason to continue.

..........


There are things in our life that aren’t meant to stay. Sometimes, change may not be what we want. But sometimes, change is exactly what we need.

..........


When I remember, I just want to tell you that we have ever pass the time happy together and sad together.

..........


True Lovers are like upper and lower eyelids. They often meet because they miss each other.

..........


You act as though you and I never existed.

..........


Ever since I met you, it hasn’t been the same. All you got me doing is drawing hearts around your name.

..........


People ignore their friends because they have relationships.

..........


A loyal girl deserves nothing but the best.

..........


Don’t make a mistake by moving on to something good and miss out on something great.

..........


We should never part ways, and still be hungry.
~PqParis

..........


Sometimes, it’s not the person you miss, it’s the feeling you had when you were with them.
~SuperEgo

..........


We can’t sit like a dog, if the sign is not good, we better walk away.
~David Calastri

..........


The most important is the TRUST and LOYALTY. And the trust of a girl to her man and the loyalty of a man to his girl.
~Ma. Anne Tolentino

..........


Never apologize for having high standards. People who really want to be in your life will rise up to meet them.

..........


Those still conversation we had, those nights we stayed up late talking to each other. I miss them all.

..........


Be with someone that who knows your worth and is afraid of losing you.

..........


Thinking about you this much can’t be normal.

..........


I want someone who says I LOVE YOU every night and proves it every day.
~Beetitat

..........


You never stop loving someone you either never did or always will.

..........


What is useful will last; what is hurtful will sink.
~Sparkle

..........


Everyone tells you deserve better, but then no one is willing to give it to you.

..........


Just because we don’t talk doesn’t mean I don’t think about you. I’m just trying to distance myself because I know I can’t have you.
~Wiz Khalifa

..........


A little jealousy is healthy in a relationship. It’s nice to know that someone is afraid of losing you.

..........


A relationship that doesn’t value a friendship won’t last; it should feel natural not played out and forceful.

..........


I should hate you because of how you treated me but, I don’t. I LOVE YOU. That makes me want to hate you even more.

..........


A guy should treat you the same when he’s around his friends.

..........


Never be afraid to try, remember… Amateurs built the Ark. Professionals built the Titanic.

..........


Someday, you might realize what you lost. But then again… maybe not.

..........


That phase when you are being taken for granted.

..........


You don’t know how much I like you, how much you make me smile, how much I love talking to you, how much I wish you were mine.

..........


Explaining emotions through actions is a lot easier than explaining it through words because if it’s true then it will be shown. That’s why actions ALWAYS speak louder than words even if you have nothing to say.

..........


If they cheated on someone to be with you, chances are they’ll cheat on you too.

..........


I never stopped thinking about you.

..........


You don’t need someone to complete you. You only need someone to accept you completely.

..........


Love yourself enough to walk away from someone who doesn’t love you enough for you to stay.

..........


Relationships are like glass. Sometimes it’s better to leave it broken than to hurt yourself trying to put it back together.

..........


I tried, you didn’t. Have fun. I’m done.


-End-

No comments:

Post a Comment