Friday, June 15, 2012

QUOTES ABOUT WIFE



I may not get the time to tell you this every day, but I just want you to know that you mean the world to me. If I ever get a chance to relive my life, I would start it from the day we got married. I love you my beloved wife.

..........


Each time I look at your gorgeous face, I feel my heart melt in your love. I just cannot stop thinking about you. I love you.

..........


My heart beats only for your love. Life with you feels like a fairytale, so beautiful and pure. Let us live in this world of love forever. I love you.

..........


The day you stepped into my life, you changed it into something so beautiful and meaningful. You are just so amazing to have around. I cannot stop myself from telling you every day, how much you mean to me. I love you so much.

..........


You are the first and the only person to touch my heart with your passionate and never-ending love. I love you.

..........


You are so caring and affectionate. Your heart is filled with compassion and love. I am so lucky to be in love with an angel.

..........


I can always feel the presence of your love in my life. Everything you do makes me love you even more. I feel overwhelmed in your never-ending love.

..........


You came into my life and totally changed my world. I have lost total control of myself. I am a changed person. My heart does not belong any more to me. It’s given away to you. I am deeply and madly in love with you.

..........


I miss you so much my love. I just cannot wait to meet you. Everything has gone beyond me; I have lost control over myself. I am lost in love.

..........


I can feel my heart beating so fast. People think I’m gone crazy and so I am. I’m just crazy in love with you, my wifey.

..........


I cannot survive without your love. I feel suffocated when you are not around me. I love you so much. In your love, I think of nothing but love.

..........


I don’t know what I would do without you in my life. Your eyes, your smile and the way you look at me make me feel like I am living a sweet dream. I don’t want to even imagine living a single moment without you. I’m so much in love with you my dearest wife.

..........


I love to wake up each morning, and hold you in my arms. I am the luckiest man in this world who has been blessed with the most beautiful wife ever. I never want to lose the love we share between us. I love you.

..........


Just like wine gets sweeter as it gets older, you keep getting so beautiful with age. I fall a little more in love with you with every passing day.

..........


They say when love is real, it never fades away. It just keeps getting more and stronger with time. That is the way I feel with you. Married life would never have been half the fun it is, without you as my wife. I could never give you away for anything in this world. You are so special to me, my dear wife.

..........


Behind every successful man is a woman – whoever said this is 100 percent right. You’re the secret behind my success, my dear wife.
I love you.

..........


Every time I look into your eyes, I remind myself how wonderful my life is. To the most beautiful wife in the whole world. I love you!

..........


I often pinch myself to check if I am dreaming. It’s unbelievable for me to have such perfect life and a perfect wife like you.
I love you darling.

..........


You have been the first and will be the only one ever to touch my heart. Ever since the day I met you, my heart stopped beating for me. It beats for you, saying I love you with every beat.

..........


I cannot get by a single day without looking into your pretty eyes and feeling the warm touch of your hands. What can I say? I am addicted to your love.

..........


If life with you is so beautiful and heavenly, I might be disappointed with what the heavens have to offer later! Thanks for making every day of my life a joy to live.
I love you.

..........


With you by my side, I feel like I am the luckiest man alive to have the most pretty, understanding and loving wife. I look forward to the wonderful years ahead in our lives. I love you!

..........


Every morning I wake up only because I look forward to spending another day with a beautiful princess like you. I love you.

..........


The best day in my life was the day I married you. The best thing in my life is you. I cannot imagine a single day without you. I’ve said it once, and I’ll say it again.
I love you!

..........


I think that the Gods must have been asleep the day you were born. Only then would they have let such a beautiful angel escape to the earth! I love you.

..........


Holding you in my arms and spending a few moments hugging you is all I need after a hectic day’s work. You are like a healing soul that drives away worries, pain and aches. How could I have ever lived without you my darling?

..........


Holding you in my arms and spending a few moments hugging you is all I need after a hectic day’s work. You are like a healing soul that drives away worries, pain and aches. How could I have ever lived without you my darling?

..........


You are like wine because you get sweeter as the years go by. You are becoming prettier day by day and you ever youthful beauty still makes me feel weak in the knees every time I see you. I love you sweetheart!

..........


You are like wine because you get sweeter as the years go by. You are becoming prettier day by day and you ever youthful beauty still makes me feel weak in the knees every time I see you. I love you sweetheart!

..........



My love, I don’t know how I can ever thank you for being such a caring and understanding person you are. I just hope I can keep you happy all your life. I love you.

..........


My love for you is deeper than the deepest ocean. Taller than the tallest mountain. Hotter than the hottest desert and denser than the densest of forests. My love for you is truly eternal. I love you.

..........


I want to love you more than forever because even eternity is not enough time for me to express my love for you.

..........


I am afraid of death not because I fear death itself. I am afraid of death because I know that even the heavens cannot be as beautiful as you. I love you my dear wife!

..........


Your love is food for my heart, mind and soul without which I cannot survive a single second. You know my heart beats for you and only you. My darling wife,
I love you.

..........


I won’t trade even a second spent with you for a billion dollars because every second of my life that I spend with you is priceless.


-End-

No comments:

Post a Comment